The T Shirt is 100% cotton pre shrunk Gildan 5000 shirt. 1 Middle Weight Contender; Comfy Men’s Short Sleeve Blank Tee Shirt. 100% Cotton. Strong double needle stitched neckline and bottom hem. Shoulder-to-shoulder taping. Quarter turned. Seamless collar The Digital Printed Transfer and will be placed centered on the t shirt If there are any questions are you need any help with the design please feel free to contact us we will try our best to answer message very quickly and we would love to hear from you. If you would like bulk pricing on any of our products please let us know and we can give you special bulk pricing.
Click here to buy this shirt: Jesse we need to lift shirt
3. But the main reason is, because the rules of golf say you cannot tee up a ball anywhere else on the golf course, ergo, teeing the ball must provide some advantage. Oh, that’s easy. All good golfers have a “go to” shot. The one that’s their security blanket when things get spooky. Often it’s a swing that isn’t technically excellent, but one they hit a bunch when they were just learning how to get the ball around a course. Number one rule on the first tee is get the damned ball in play. Forget impressing anyone. Formula 1 drivers have mentioned that golf is like slo-motion car racing. There’s an old saying in racing, “The most dangerous part of the race is the first curve.” Smart racers play it safe. Sad to say, but modern drivers have so much forgiveness built into them that for good golfers, they’re the easiest clubs in the bag to hit well.
Jack Nicklaus, arguably the greatest golfer of all time, used a tee on every hole, including par 3’s. It’s ok if you don’t use a tee, but never drop the ball. Strategically place the ball to favor your shot (good lie, level ground). The rules give you options on the tee. Use them to your best advantage. Most professional golfers will use a tee from the tee box (including when choosing to hit an iron), even when the lie with the tee box area is close to perfect. There are three reasons for this; 1. All professional (and non-professional) golfers like to ensure a perfect club face to ball contact, so to that end, teeing up a ball will minimise any contact with a blade of grass. 2. Another reason is that; the tee box area is not the same as the fairway because it is generally elevated turf. As such the tee area is generally a more compacted surface due to the preparation, such as rolling. So the normal function a golf swing to take a divot (after contact with the ball) is minimised by the raising of the golf ball. This reduces any potential damage to the wrists of the golfer, due to the harder tee box surface.
An example would be a par 3 where you hit off a very high tee box …i.e. off a cliff…to a green very far below. Let’s say the hole is 150 yards. On flat ground you might hit an 8 iron. If the hole is 30′ below you, maybe a 9 (plays 10 yards shorter). If the hole is 60′ below you, maybe you hit a wedge (plays 15 yards shorter). At 100′ down, maybe the hole is only playing 20′ short. At 1000′ down it might be 25′ short. The point is that on extremely elevated tees (I’ve never heard of 1000′ but it would be cool) the distance shortage gets smaller as the elevation increases because eventually virtually all of the forward momentum of the ball is gone and it’s falling practically vertically. So for extreme holes with extreme drops, unless you play the whole often enough to know how it plays, it’s a good idea to watch what your playing partners do and use that to adjust your shot.
Suitable for Women/Men/Girl/Boy, Fashion 3D digital print drawstring hoodies, long sleeve with big pocket front. It’s a good gift for birthday/Christmas and so on, The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness, The print on the item might be slightly different from pictures for different batch productions, There may be 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations, and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching, Low Iron if Necessary
Home: Beyouthclothing Fashion LLC
This product belong to nhat